Sunday, August 2, 2015

"This is Gaza: what the media don't show"


http://wearenotnumbers.org/home/Story/67

I found this gem this morning and wanted to share it with you. Unfortunately, I cannot seem to get the link to work automatically.Still, I think you'll get it if you type it in to your browser.
Trust me-it's worth the few seconds it will take you!



Yes-Gaza has death and destruction, but also LIFE! It is so important to remember that.

People in Gaza have weddings, not just funerals. They celebrate the birth of a child with the hope they will never have to bury one.



Life is a mixed bag, even in Gaza. I think no people on earth are as filled with life as the people of Gaza. Maybe because death is always so near.

Please try the link-copy and paste and enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and discussion but ask that our discourse be civil and reasonable. We must not stoop to name calling, belittling or otherwise bullying anyone. Thank you for your adherence to these principles of common decency and fairness.